Why choose Agincare for live-in elder care?
What makes our live-in care service special is that we fully manage it. While other live-in care services – such as introductory services – are available, they offer less protection and fewer guarantees for the same price.
We go the extra mile. We employ and pay the care staff, which means we have a duty of care. For example, if your care worker is ill, it’s our job to find someone to replace them.
On top of all that:
- We are a family-owned care provider, offering reliable and professional care since 1986
- We are one of the largest care groups in England with more than 3500 staff providing a range of care services, including domiciliary care and care homes, as well as live-in care
- 90% of our customers rate us ‘excellent’ or ‘great’
- All our care staff are enhanced DBS (police) checked
- All our care staff are English-speaking
- We have a unique ‘person-first’ approach to care, meaning we take the time to fully understand someone’s needs and situation, so we can provide appropriate care
Call us now on 01305443115 to talk to our friendly team, or email us, and we’ll call you back.