Why choose Agincare for live-in elder care?
What makes our live-in care service special is that we fully manage it. While other live-in care services – such as introductory services – are available, they offer less protection and fewer guarantees for the same price.
We go the extra mile. We employ and pay the care staff, which means we have a duty of care. For example, if your care worker is ill, it’s our job to find someone to replace them.
On top of all that:
- We are a family-owned care provider, offering reliable and professional care since 1986
- We are one of the largest care groups in England with more than 3500 staff providing a range of care services, including domiciliary care and care homes, as well as live-in care
- 90% of our customers rate us ‘excellent’ or ‘great’
- All our care staff are enhanced DBS (police) checked
- All our care staff are English-speaking
- We have a unique ‘person-first’ approach to care, meaning we take the time to fully understand someone’s needs and situation, so we can provide appropriate care