We’ve gained a reputation for providing high-quality, person-centred care for people living with Parkinson’s disease. It’s down to us working with you to create a care plan tailored to meet your unique requirements.
What Parkinson’s care and support does Agincare offer?
We offer three types of care:
- Domiciliary (home) care: helping you with everyday tasks, social activities and personal care at home
- Live-in care: giving you one-to-one, personalised support, 24 hours a day in your own home
- Care at an Agincare residential care or nursing home
Our high-quality, affordable home care and live-in care services give you full control and choice with your care so it fits around your lifestyle, likes and dislikes. We go the extra mile to understand what you need. This covers not only your care and support needs, but also what is important to you such as hobbies, cultural and religious preferences and your social and family commitments.
Call us now on 0800 0121 247 to talk to our team about how we can support you or a family member with personalised care.
What are the advantages of live-in care?
- Live-in care gives you one-to-one, personalised support, 24 hours a day, to meet all your individual needs
- You can stay in your own home, alongside any family or pets
- You can keep your independence and continue to be part of your local community, with your social life and timetable
- The companionship of your care worker helps prevent isolation and loneliness
- Your care worker can support you to get the medication, nutrition and hydration you need
- Your care worker can take care of domestic chores such as cooking, cleaning and laundry
- Live-in care is proven to reduce falls and hospital admissions
- Peace of mind for family and loved ones that may not be local, knowing help is at hand 24/7
We will encourage you to be as independent as possible. We’ll give you and your family and friends information about local groups and other resources to help you.
We understand that your symptoms and the way they affect you physically, socially and emotionally will be particular to you. Your care worker and our trained assessors will continually review your care and support needs with you, to make sure you’re getting exactly the care you need.