Our live-in care staff
Our highly experienced live-in care staff are dedicated to providing fully-managed and regulated personalised care. They will work with you and your family to design an end of life care plan tailored to your specific needs.
We provide specialist training to make sure that all our care workers are able to understand the principles of end of life care and support you and your family with respect and dignity.
Our end of life care at home service covers:
- Providing personal care
- Helping with emotional and spiritual issues and any concerns you may have
- Administering medication, oxygen, and managing pain and all other symptoms
- Liaising with healthcare professionals
- Preparing meals
- Washing, cleaning and shopping
- Supporting family members and helping with any plans that need to be made
- Looking after pets, so you don’t need to worry about them
Your live-in care worker will provide companionship too. And because you’re at home, rather than in hospital, friends and family can visit whenever they want, without the restrictions of hospital visiting times.
If you need our help urgently, our rapid response approach means we can provide emergency care within 48 hours.
Alin and Dawn provided exceptional end of life care for my wife and made a very positive contribution to making a comfortable and happy home environment. Nothing was too much trouble (Andrew).