If you or a loved-one are looking for care and support in or around Newton Abbot and Torbay in Devon, our home care (also known as domiciliary care) service, could be what you’re looking for.
We have been delivering affordable, reliable and flexible home care for more than 30 years and remain a family-owned, family-run business. That means our friendly team has a wealth of experience of delivering personalised care with patience, dedication and a smile.
What is home care?
Our care at home service consists of a trained care worker coming to visit you in your own home at set times in the day or week. They will support you with your daily living needs such as personal care and household tasks for a specific period of time before leaving to visit another client.
Through our home care service, rated Good by the Care Quality Commission, we are helping people stay in their own homes for longer.
If you looking for extra support once or several times a day, or even 24-hour live-in care in Devon, contact our helpful team today.
We tailor and fully manage a domiciliary care package to suit you or your loved-one.
We can help with:
- Personal care
- Companionship, including social activities
- Help with medication
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Regular welfare calls
Who do we help with domiciliary care?
We provide support to the elderly, adults and younger adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health conditions.
There is no limit to the support we can provide. Should your needs increase and you need full time support, our live-in care service offers a smooth transition from one type of care to another; saving you the worries of having to find a new care provider.
Why should you choose home care from Agincare?
- We have been providing care to local people for 35 years, during which time we’ve built up a great network of experienced, local carers
- We work hard to ensure clients are cared for by the same worker as often as possible so to build consistent, long-standing relationships with the people they care for
- All our care workers are enhanced DBS (police) checked and are highly trained to provide a friendly, caring and reliable service
- We are committed to using the latest technology to help manage our service and clients, but it’s our staff who make a positive difference to people in Newton Abbot and Torbay in Devon every day
If you think home care could help you or a loved-one live independently at home – either right now or in the future – call us now on 01626 240618.