We always welcome applications from international candidates, but unfortunately, due to the high level of interest there are many fraudsters pretending to be Agincare.
Here are a few helpful tips to avoid being scammed:
• International candidates can only apply for a job at Agincare through the Careers portal on the Agincare website You cannot apply for a job via email, telephone, WhatsApp or any other way. Please do not engage with anyone offering a job at Agincare by any other means.
• All communications from Agincare will be sent from an email address ending with @agincare.com. Any emails not ending with @agincare.com such as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or @agincarehome.com are fraudulent.
• Agincare will never ask you for any money up front whether during the application process or on completion of a job offer. Do not engage with any requests for bank transfers or payments from anyone claiming to be from Agincare.
• Please only upload confidential documents such as passports and certificates to the Agincare Careers portal. Agincare will never ask for these by email or through any other means.
• Agincare does not work with any third-party recruitment agencies in the UK and overseas. Do not engage with anyone who offers a job at Agincare claiming to be from an agency or a third party.
• By law, all UK companies require a registered office address, Agincare is based at Agincare House, Admiralty Buildings, Castletown, Portland, Dorset, DT5 1BB.
• Agincare is a well-known, established and professional company in the UK. Please look out for obvious typos, grammatical errors or outdated logos used in emails.