Our live-in care service in the South East provides one-to-one, 24-hour care in the comfort and security of your own home with the support of a fully trained live-in care worker.
- Stay in your own home, with family or pets
- Keep your independence and continue to be part of your local community
- Prevent isolation or loneliness with our companionship
- Help with domestic chores such as cooking, cleaning and laundry
- Peace of mind for your family and loved ones, knowing that professional care is always there
- Professional care to support a variety of needs, including complex care.