Why choose Agincare?
What makes our live-in care service special is that we fully manage it. While other live-in care services – such as introductory services – are available, they offer less protection and fewer guarantees for the same price.
We go the extra mile. We employ and pay the care staff, which means we have a duty of care. For example, if your care worker is ill, it’s our job to find someone to replace them.
We are fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission. This gives you a higher level of protection and peace of mind, knowing there’s a professional team managing your care. We also guarantee the training, supervision and support of our care staff.
And we’re always at the end of a phone should you need support.
On top of all that:
- We are a family-owned care provider, offering reliable and professional care since 1986
- We are one of the largest care groups in England with more than 3500 staff providing a range of care services, including domiciliary care and care homes, as well as live-in care
- 90% of our customers rate us ‘excellent’ or ‘great’
- All our care staff are enhanced DBS (police) checked
- All our care staff are English-speaking
- We take the time to fully understand someone’s needs and situation, so we can provide appropriate person-centred care
Agincare’s Rapid Response live-in care reablement service for the public sector
We have a good reputation for providing a rapid, responsive and personalised live-in reablement care service to our public sector partners. We currently deliver services to more than 40 local authorities and CCGs throughout England and Wales.
We are committed to providing practical and affordable solutions which enable people to return to or remain in their own homes and always have a bank of trained staff available to consistently and promptly provide high-quality care. Our aim is to complete care assessments within 24 hours of contact.
We are particularly responsive in emergency situations and can swiftly provide a package of care from the initial contact.