Our personal approach to arranging your complex care at home
We understand that having someone coming to live in your house can be a big step, especially in complex care. You need to have complete faith and trust in your specialist care worker – you’ll be a team. That’s why we take so much care matching client and live-in care worker.
We match a care worker to you through a comprehensive assessment and matching process done by people, not a computer. We take pride in our personal approach to arranging your live-in care.
We have a rigorous process to make sure we only recruit the right live-in care staff, rejecting many more candidates than we recruit. We look for hard-working individuals with a special blend of compassion, common sense, reliability and a great sense of humour.
We will come to your home to discuss a tailored package face-to-face with you. We want to fully understand your needs, home situation, likes and dislikes. Then we go away to consider which of our care staff would be the best match.
On top of all that:
- We are a family-owned care provider, offering reliable and professional care since 1986
- We are one of the largest care groups in England with more than 3500 staff providing a range of care services, including domiciliary care and care homes, as well as live-in care
- 90% of our customers rate us ‘excellent’ or ‘great’
- All our care staff are enhanced DBS (police) checked
- All our care staff are English-speaking
- We take the time to fully understand someone’s needs and situation, so we can provide appropriate person-centred care designed specifically for you