Agincare is one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK and keeping the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special. We’d like to hear from you if you have social care experience, or if you are considering starting a rewarding career in social care.
About the Role
- Cook / Chef earning up to £9.65 per hour
- Part time contract available
- Alternate Weekends
- Lansdowne Hill care Home has 46 beds, CQC rating of “Outstanding” and is set in the beautiful Wiltshire village of Wroughton, Swindon
- Supportive/Established Management team
- Lots of career opportunities available
As a Chef / Cook you will manage the preparation and the delivery of all meals within the Home, prepare varied menus in association with the manager and feedback from residents ensuring that any special dietary requirements are catered for.
To ensure that meals are presented and prepared to an excellent standard and quality. To create and maintain cooking and cleaning regimes for all areas of the kitchen in line with the Health and Safety and Company guidelines to ensure safe working practice within the home.
- You may be looking to take on a new role where you can put your people skills to use, or simply looking to take the next steps in your catering career.
- Let us know how many years catering experience you have and any social care experience or related qualifications as this experience is all relevant too.
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a real difference to our residents lives every day by helping providing them with a nutritious and balanced diet to meet all their needs.
We can cover the cost of your Enhanced DBS, along with other benefits including; Blue Light Card discount package, Employee Assistance Programme, plus more including our company pension scheme.
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
We’re a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.