We are currently recruiting Live-in Care Assistants to join our fantastic Live-in Care Team.
We have clients within the South West, South East, Central and North parts of England so you must be willing to travel. However, we can offer you placements within your county or your neighbouring counties.
Receive a £500 welcome bonus!
About the Role
As a Live-in Care Assistant, you'll be supporting your client in their own home seven days a week to remain as independent as possible. You’ll be assisting with medication, providing companionship, support with personal care such as bathing, dressing, and helping with domestic tasks such as cleaning and preparing meals.
- Up to £800 per week, depending on your client’s needs
- Paid two-day induction course, up to £150
- Paid upfront DBS Certificate
- Paid annual leave based on working patterns
- Live-in care placements can vary in duration but are a minimum of 2 weeks
- Accommodation and food allowance will be provided
- Very flexible! You can work only a few weeks a year, regular patterns of work or for long and established periods in placement – the choice is yours
- You will have your own separate room and have access to WIFI
- Over the age of 18 due to the nature of the job
- No experience is necessary. We provide comprehensive training
- A positive, professional & empathetic approach
- Team working ethos
- Aligned to our company values
About Agincare and the fantastic benefits
Agincare is a family-run business caring for people since 1986. With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
- Refer a Friend bonus up to £500 per referral
- Outstanding career development
- Company pension scheme
- Blue Light Discount Package
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available to all our employees
- Fully funded training programmes up to and including Level 5 in Health & Social Care
- Staff appreciation incentives
- Internal competitions to win prizes e.g. holidays, extra annual leave
You might also be interested in...
Weymouth, DT5 1BB
Agincare are looking for a Care Coordinator to support our Live-in Care Team based within South West office near Weymouth, Dorset.Job Role: Care Coordinator Hours: Permanent Contract, 40 hours per weekSalary: £22,000 - £23,000 per year, depending on experienceAbout the role:The main purpose of the Care Coordinator is the responsibility of ... Read More
Agincare are looking for a Care Coordinator to support our Live-in Care Team based within South West office near Weymouth, Dorset.Job Role: Care Coor...
up to £23,000 per year
This is a nationwide position, working alongside the NHS. We’ll supply you with your own company car and provide free accommodation.As a Project Care Assistant, you’ll help and support our clients return home after they leave hospital. You’ll be responsible for providing personal care duties such as bathing, dressing, helping with domestic t... Read More
This is a nationwide position, working alongside the NHS. We’ll supply you with your own company car and provide free accommodation.As a Project Ca...
£11.00 per hour
Live-in Care Assistant
London , SE1
“Valuing colleagues, working collaboratively, passionate about learning, a culture of knowledge and excelling in the work we undertake,” these are our values, what are yours?Do you share our values and passion for making a real difference to the lives of the people we support?Are you looking for a role where you can grow, excel and put those va... Read More
“Valuing colleagues, working collaboratively, passionate about learning, a culture of knowledge and excelling in the work we undertake,” these are...
£600 - £800 per week