New Year, New Career!
We have an exciting career opportunity for an Admin Coordinator, working in our brand new office in Witney
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week role with a salary of up to £22,000 per annum plus competitive benefits.
The role of an Administrative Coordinator is to ensure that accurate and up to date administration of systems and processes are implemented and maintained and to be responsible for them in all day to day operations.
Agincare offer fantastic benefits for our Admin co-ordinators
- Full-time, salary of up to £22,000 plus competitive benefits.
- £750 Welcome Bonus* Subject to T&Cs
- Paid two-day Induction
- Paid upfront DBS
- Fast Track Job Offers
- Refer a friend bonus - £250
We also offer other wonderful benefits for all our staff;
- Paid Mileage
- Access to Blue Light Membership
- Fully Funded Continuous Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available to all our employees
- Long Service Award
- Recognition Awards
- Paid Annual Leave
- Internal competitions to win prizes e.g. holidays, extra annual leave
- You will be required to undertake mandatory training and any other training commensurate with their role and demonstrate their competencies.
- You will work within the structure of the sector specific legislation and regulations in order to deliver care to the highest standards and work in accordance with Local Authority Social Service contract specification.
- You will maintain an up to date awareness of the Company and its policies and procedures, and communicate this to others as required attending staff meetings as required.
- Provide support to the care coordinators with data inputting as required and provide cover for care coordinators when required.
We’re a family-run business caring for people since 1986, this year we’re celebrating 35 years! With over 3,500 team members, we’re one of the UK’s largest care providers and are continuing to grow. With over 50 locations across our care homes, home care branches and live-in offices – there really is something for everyone.
We’ve been voted as the top care company to work for by Indeed, and our team agree – we’re proud that we average at 4/5* on employee reviews.
Equal opportunities are important to us at Agincare and we welcome applications from all.
You might also be interested in...
Eastbourne , BN21 4RB
A typical day in the life of a Home Care Assistant will help support our customers in a variety of ways depending on their needs, this could include, providing personal care, Medication management, Light Domestic Duties, Meal Prep, Shopping & Companionship.Earn up to £10.95 per hour as a Home Care AssistantFull time & part-time shifts avail... Read More
A typical day in the life of a Home Care Assistant will help support our customers in a variety of ways depending on their needs, this could include...
£10.45 - £10.95
Senior Care Assistant - Bristol
Bristol , BS3 2BX
Make 2022 the year to careWe are looking for Senior Home Care Assistant to join our team and help us make a difference to the lives of vulnerable people, providing support to live independently in their own homes around your local area and community.New office open at First Floor, Satellite House, 160 Blackswarth Road, Bristol BS5 8AUThe Ideal ... Read More
Make 2022 the year to careWe are looking for Senior Home Care Assistant to join our team and help us make a difference to the lives of vulnerable p...
£10.15 - £10.65
Community Care Assistant - Evenings
Weobley , Herefordshire , HR6 8JE
New Year, New You, New Job! Are you looking for a New Career in 2022? Make it the year to care….A typical day in the life of a Community Care Assistant will help support our customers in a variety of ways depending on their needs. This could include, providing personal care, Medication management, Light Domestic Duties, Meal Prep, Shopping & ... Read More
New Year, New You, New Job! Are you looking for a New Career in 2022? Make it the year to care….A typical day in the life of a Community Care Assi...
Earn up to £10.40